February 20, 2012

Rawsome


The title of this post may sound cheesy, but believe me, THIS (pictured above) is not. We'll call this...liquid gold. And maybe we should add 'elixir' to it. Too much, you think? Well, I disagree. Because after I drink one of these I feel like I just eclipsed the sun. Oranges, strawberries, dates, coconut water, pineapple, and pears. Did I mention it tastes like a fluffy cloud? Probably the avocado I threw in for extra richness and nutrients. BONUS! It gives it a mousse-like texture :) I've been a vegan for a few years, but there's just nothing like eating raw. I'm trying to slowly move back to eating this way. S-l-o-w-l-y. Because detox is not joyful or enjoyable. But if you can master eating raw vegan? Yes, life is good when you feel good. 

Cheers to that!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment