March 12, 2012

The "Real" World

Well, I've done it. Entered the league of the "real worlders." I have a "real" job, a place to live, a car, and real independence. Annnnd...that's about it. It hasn't been jarring, or scary, or intimidating. But it has been a little lonely. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people so I don't have to have fun by myself :) I certainly have not been bored, but just wish I had someone else to adventure with. The best thing about my job is that I have weekends off. Which means I can visit friends anytime, or they can visit me! And that's been a most wonderful thing. I'm really enjoying Omaha. I've seen some great theatre, visited museum exhibits, and enjoyed living with soul. I promise myself that, no matter what, I will live my life with love coursing through my veins.

In the words of Chris Brown, "don't you be holdin' back your love, don't you be holdin' back."

xo...Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment