January 14, 2013

2013.

Rang in the New Year with the traditional champagne, streamers, horrible television coverage, and a kiss from my love to make that all go away :) I also just returned from an unbelievable trip to California. I felt more alive than I have in awhile and when I returned I vowed to keep a semblance of that feeling intact. A New Year is always an excuse to go on a diet, and how typical right? But it's actually a great time to start, so I have! I've been wanting to shift my eating back to clean and raw. So far I've been successful! In the coming days, you'll probably see pictures, recipes, etc.  All potentially boring, but it really helps to "journal" something like this. So far I've made kale chips, spaghetti squash with avocado sauce, and cauliflower buffalo wings. (recipe from skinnytaste.com) I've been in flavor heaven and climbing the peak of health. I'd say it's a good start. Wouldn't you?

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment